It is easy, with a growing number of family members and possessions, to find yourself in a position where lack of space is an important issue.
When moving to a larger house is the only alternative, having an extension or loft conversion is generally the more affordable and stress-free option.
Extending the house is an economical way to provide for the extra space needed whilst maintaining all of the comforts of your existing environment and lifestyle. In addition to this, the investments in your current property will most definitely be reflected in its value.
Regency Home Designs knowledge will support you through the process, from start to finish, assisting in ideas for layout, maximising space and helping your house reach its highest potential.
There are several factors to consider when planning and building an extension or loft conversion:
- Will you require planning permission or building regulations?
- Will you require structural calculations?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
- Will the original, central-heating boiler capable of further expansion?
- Will the builder install our kitchen or bath-suite?
- Is the existing consumer unit up to regs?